I was diagnosed with AIDS in September 2000. As a 15 year Survivor I have been able to see the changes that have been made in the HIV community.
- Valley AIDS Council in McAllen, Texas
- Thomas Street Clinic in Houston, Texas
- Family Services of Greater Houston in Houston, Texas
- Children Protective Services in Houston, Texas
- Shanti Orange County in Laguna Hills, California
- University of California Irvine
- Ryan White Planning Council
- Council Member
- Chair, Priorities & Allocations Committee
- Laguna Beach HIV Advisory Committee
- Committee Member 2014
- Committee Chair 2015
- Committee Chair 2016
- AVES in Houton, Texas
Through the years I have been able to present to; schools, church groups, parent/teacher groups, etc. In the last 3 years, in Southern California, approximately 2000 students have been educated on the Basics of HIV, during the school year.
Targeting High School Seniors, health classes at colleges and universities. Medical student groups.
Bookings for speaking engagements email: firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘HIV Speaker’ in the subject line.